During a Dec. 17 Osceola City Council meeting, the council approved the appointments of various people to the city department’s boards.
Here is a list of the new or reappointed board members:
Osceola Park and Recreation board
• Sarah Truitt, appointed to a two-year term
• Sara Lumsden, appointed to a two-year term
• Stephanie Snell, reappointed to a two-year term
• Amber Abraham, reappointed to a two-year term
Osceola Water board
• Alisha Crawford, reappointed to a six-year term
Historic Preservation Commission
• Ann Diehl, reappointed to a three-year term
• Marie White, reappointed to a three-year term
The board appointments are effective Jan. 1.