Clarke Community Middle School wins SMART Board
Clarke Middle School is one of more than 200 schools throughout the Midwest that are receiving the innovative technology tools this year through Hy-Vee’s SMART Points promotion, which ran from Sept. 1 through Nov. 30.
During the promotional period, shoppers who purchased Procter and Gamble products at Hy-Vee earned points that could be designated to the schools of their choice.
Clarke Middle School achieved the highest average points score in its region to earn the $1,500 SMART Board, which is an interactive whiteboard.
In addition, LeeAnn Helgevold, the student with the most points designated on her behalf, received an iPad2 16GB with Wi-Fi tablet during the May 20 presentation.
More Local News
- SICOG receives grant from Iowa Finance Authority
- Boyer participates in prestigious World Food Prize Global Youth Institute
- Clarke students visit fire station
- Cummings completes new certification program
- Technology integration into curriculum at Clarke Elementary School