The opinions on the Editorial page are not those of the Osceola Sentinel-Tribune. Opinions expressed by columnists and other contributors are their own.
• Letters should be no longer than one typewritten, 8.5” x 11” page (approximately 300 words). letters that exceed this are subject to editing.
• All letters must include the writer’s handwritten signature, address and phone number.
• Writers are limited to two letters in any given month, and a maximum of eight per year.
• Letters will not be accepted from political candidates or representatives of their campaign.
• The Creston News Advertiser managing editor reserves the right to edit letters to conform to style and length and to remove potentially libelous statements. Letters that are obviously mass produced or form letters will not be printed.
Fairness and accuracy are important to the Osceola Sentinel-Tribune and we want to make corrections and clarifications promptly. Those who believe the newspaper has erred, may call 641-342-2131 x 231 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.