• Ranked second on her team in scoring with 11.6 points per game on 40.9 percent shooting from the floor.
• Made a single season school record 52 3-pointers on 37.4 percent shooting from behind the arc.
• Finished fourth on her team in rebounding with 4.0 rebounds per game, recording a total of 89 rebounds for the season.
• Led her team with 60 assists in 22 games and also recorded 20 steals.
• Broke the school's career record for made 3-pointers with 96 for her career.
• Was a part of a Clarke team that won three consecutive South Central Conference championships.
• Was a unanimous selection to the 2013-14 South Central Conference second-team all-conference.
• Hit .300 for the season with an on-base percentage of .456 and a slugging percentage of .538.
• Hit six home runs for the season, which tied for the team lead. Drove in 24 runs for the season.
• Recorded three assists from the outfield, two of which were game-saving plays — one against Winterset to record the final out of the game at home plate and the other in the regional final against ADM to keep the game tied going into the bottom of the seventh inning.
• Hit two home runs at the 2014 State Softball Tournament, bringing her career total a the state tournament to five home runs in six games.
• Hit the walkoff home run in the bottom of the seventh inning of the Class 3A state championship game to give Clarke the state title.
• Was named to the Class 3A all-tournament team for the second straight season at the State Softball Tournament.
• In 2013, broke the Class 3A state tournament record for most home runs in a single state tournament with three.
• Was named to the South Central Conference second-team all-conference.
• Was named a third-team all-state player in Class 3A by the Iowa Girls Coaches Association.
• Will continue her playing career at DMACC.