• Finished second on the team with 416 rushing yards on 79 carries, averaging 5.3 yards per carry. Rushed for a team-leading 10 touchdowns.
• Caught 18 passes for 162 yards with one touchdown, averaging 9.0 yards per catch. Completed the only pass he attempted for 41 yards.
• Led the team with 146 tackles, ranking fifth in Class 3A. Also recorded 14 solo tackles for loss and one solo sack.
• Recovered one fumble.
• Named unanimous first-team all-district as a linebacker.
• Named first-team all-state as a linebacker in Class 3A for the second straight year by the Iowa Newspaper Association. Also named first-team all-state linebacker by the Des Moines Register for the second straight year.
• Is likely the all-time career leader in tackles at Creston/O-M with 362 career tackles. He led the team in tackling for three straight seasons with season totals of 78, 107 and 146.
• Recorded what may be the fastest fall in state history, decking his first round opponent at the 2014 John J. Harris Wrestling Tournament in five seconds. (Such records are not kept for regular-season matches.)
• He is a two-time state placewinner and three-time state qualifier.
• Was ranked second in Class 2A at 170 pounds for much of his senior season.
• Placed sixth in Class 2A at 170 pounds after suffering a torn meniscus during a semifinal round loss. Finished fourth at 160 pounds as a junior.
• He started on four straight Creston/O-M wrestling teams that qualified for the State Dual Meet.
• Finished his senior season with a record of 52-6 with 35 pins.
• Won the 2014 Mike Abel Most Outstanding Wrestler Award for his school.
• Ranks second all-time in Creston/O-M history in victories (189) behind four-time state champion Jake Marlin (204).
• Ranks fifth all-time in school history in falls with 99.
• Three-year starter after joining the team as a sophomore without any previous playing experience.
• Will be attending Northwest Missouri State University, majoring in agriculture business.