• After qualifying for state cross country two of his first three years of high school, elected to compete in football as a senior. Also won two individual Pride of Iowa Conference championships in cross country.
• Led Nodaway Valley in receiving with 21 receptions for 351 yards and four touchdowns.
• Averaged 16.7 yards per catch and had a long touchdown reception of 46 yards.
• Returned eight kickoffs, averaging 27.3 yards per return. Had one kickoff return for a touchdown, going 91 yards.
• Finished second on the team with 65 total tackles.
• Intercepted one pass and led the team with three fumble recoveries.
• Named second-team all-district as a kick returner.
• Averaged 20.4 points per game, leading the Pride of Iowa Conference with 509 total points. His 20.4 points per game average and 509 total points were both Nodaway Valley school records.
• Averaged 5.0 rebounds per game, ranking second on the team.
• Finished with 139 assists, leading his team and the Pride of Iowa Conference. Also led the conference with 80 steals.
• Shot 51.8 percent from the field, 35.2 percent from 3-point and 85.7 percent from the free throw line. His free throw percentage set a new single-season school record.
• He is the all-time career leader in school history in points (1,463), points per game (14.78), steals (245) and field goals made (610). Ranks second in school history in career rebounds (627), free throws made (160) and free throw percentage (78.4). Ranks third in school history in career assists with 298.
• Named first-team all-state in Class 1A by the Iowa Newspaper Association and the Des Moines Register.
• Named unanimous first-team all-conference in the Pride of Iowa Conference. He was first-team all-conference all four years of high school.
• Helped lead Nodaway Valley to the state tournament twice in his career, reaching the substate final in 2014, ending the season with a 22-3 record.
• He was part of a Nodaway Valley basketball team that won 50 consecutive Pride of Iowa Conference games.
Track and field
• Qualified for the Co-ed State Track Meet in the 800 as a sophomore, junior and senior. Also qualified in the 1,600 meters as a sophomore.
• Qualified for state track as part of team's 4x800 relay, distance medley relay and 4x200 relay as a senior.
• Finished fourth in Class 1A 800 meters, coming out of the slow heat. Ran a school-record time of 2:01.03.
• Ran on the Class 1A sixth-place distance medley relay team, which set a school record. Also ran on the school-record 4x200 relay team that finished 21st. Finished ninth in the 4x800 relay.
• At the 2014 Pride of Iowa Conference Meet, ran on the second place 4x800 relay, fourth place 4x200 relay and the second place distance medley relay.
• Signed to play basketball at Southwestern Community College.