• Recorded 49 kills.
• Served 383-of-393 for the season for a 97.5 percent serve efficiency. Recorded 70 aces for the season.
• Set 666 assists for the season, averaging 7.84 assists per set.
• Recorded 75 digs and had 14 solo blocks for the season.
• She was named unanimous first-team all-conference in the Bluegrass Conference.
• Named all-district as a setter.
• Set new school records for most assists in a season (666) and assists per game (7.84).
• Averaged 18.7 points per game to lead Murray in scoring.
• Shot 41.8 percent from the field and 32.6 percent from 3-point.
• Finished fourth on her team with 3.0 rebounds per game, recording a total of 70 rebounds.
• Led her team with 99 assists, which ranked 11th in Class 1A.
• Led her team with 139 steals, which ranked third in Class 1A.
• She was named unanimous first-team all-conference in Bluegrass Conference at guard.
• Named all-district as a guard.
• Received second-team all-state honors as a backcourt player from the Iowa Newspaper Association.
• Set new school records for most points in a game (31), most points in a season (429), most
points in a career (1,340) and most steals in a career (442).
Track and field
• Won Bluegrass Conference championships in the 100 meters, 200 meters and 400 meters, and also placed fourth in the long jump.
• Qualified for the Drake Relays in the 100 meter dash for the second straight year, where she finished 14th out of 24 in 12.87 seconds, improving from her 24th seed place.
• Placed fourth in the Class 1A 100 meter dash at the 2014 Co-ed State Track Meet, running 12.86 seconds. Also finished third in the 200 meter dash in 26.32. She finished 16th in the 400 meter dash, running 1:02.93.
• Owns the school records in the long jump, 100 meters, 200 meters, 400 meters and is part of the school record 4x400 relay team.
• Finished the year batting .422, with an on-base percentage of .523 and a slugging percentage of .778.
• Led her team with five home runs and four triples.
• Ranks second on the team with 29 runs batted in and nine doubles.
• Finished the season perfect in stolen bases, swiping a team-leading 21 bags.
• Finished the season with a record of 24-3 in the circle.
• Pitched 148 innings with an earned run average of 1.61, walking just 31 batters compared to 165 strikeouts. Opponents hit just .200 against her.
• Had a fielding percentage of .885 in 61 chances.
• Helped Murray win back-to-back Bluegrass Conference championships.
• Was named first-team all-state in Class 1A by the Iowa Girls Coaches Association.
• Will continue her track and field career at Central College.