• Completed 95-of-178 passes (53.4 percent) for 1,175 yards and 12 touchdowns compared to eight inerceptions. Had a long touchdown pass of 90 yards.
• Led the team with 819 rushing yards on 147 attempts for a 5.6 yard per carry average. Rushed for 11 touchdowns, including a long of 54 yards.
• Recorded 34 total tackles, including five solo tackles for loss and one solo sack. Also intercepted one pass.
• Helped lead Mount Ayr to an 8-3 record and a spot in the second round of the playoffs.
• Named first-team all-district offensive utility player, marking the third-straight year he made first-team all-district.
• Named second-team all-state linebacker in Class 1A by the Iowa Newspaper Association, marking the second straight year he made the all-state team. He was named to the INA’s first team in 2012 as a utility player and to the Des Moines Register’s second team in 2012 as a quarterback.
• Named to the Academic All-State team.
• Named to the KAAN Radio All-Star team.
•áSelected to play in the 2014 Iowa Shrine Bowl, where he was named the Defensive MVP of the game for the South squad.
• Owns the Mount Ayr school records for single season passing (1,668 yards), career rushing yards (3,649 yards), career passing (282-of-543 for 3,893 yards and 42 touchdowns) and career scoring (330 points).
• Finished second on the team with 7.3 points per game on 44.9 percent shooting from the field.
• Led the team in rebounding at 7.0 rebounds per game, collecting 154 rebounds in total.
• Led the team with 31 blocked shots, while also finishing the year with 26 steals and seven assists.
Track and field
• Qualified for the 2014 Co-ed State Track Meet in the 4x200 relay, the 4x400 relay, the distance medley relay and the 4x100 relay.
• Qualified for the 2014 Drake Relays in the 4x100 relay and the 4x400 relay. Mount Ayr was the only Class 1A team to qualify for the Drake Relays in the 4x400 relay.
• At the 2014 Pride of Iowa Conference Meet, he finished second in the 400 meters, second in the 4x200 relay, and first in both the 4x100 relay and the 4x400 relay (meet record).
• Won Class 1A state championships in the distance medley relay and the 4x400 relay.
• He split a 49.7 on the 400 leg of the distance medley relay at the state meet.
• He ran on two of Mount Ayr’s three state championship relay teams.
• Finished sixth in the 4x100 relay at the 2014 Co-ed State Track Meet and 10th in the 4x200 relay.
• Helped Mount Ayr score a Class 1A all-time best 77 team points on its way to winning the school’s first ever boys state team title.
• On Mount Ayr’s all-time performance list, he ranks fifth in the 200 meters; fifth in the 400 meters; first and third in the 4x100 relay; second in the 4x200 relay; first, second and ninth in the 4x400 relay and first in the distance medley relay.
• Will be continuing his football career at University of Iowa as a preferred walk-on.