• Carried the ball 82 times for 436 yards, averaging 5.3 yards per carry, with six touchdowns. His long touchdown run went for 42 yards.
• Finished second on the team with 26 receptions for 207 yards and three touchdowns, including a long touchdown of 29 yards.
• Recorded 14 total tackles from his cornerback position.
• Finished with six interceptions, ranking second on the team and tying for fifth in Class 1A.
• Returned 11 kickoffs for 300 yards, averaging 27.3 yards per return. Returned 12 punts for 163 yards, averaging 13.6 yards per return.
• Helped lead Mount Ayr to an 8-3 record and a spot in the second round of the playoffs.
• Named unanimous first-team all-district at defensive back.
• Named second-team all-state defensive back in Class 1A by the Iowa Newspaper Association.
• Qualified for state wrestling three times in his career — as a freshman at 119 pounds for Clarke, then as a junior at 132 pounds and as a senior at 138 pounds for Mount Ayr.
• Placed sixth at the 2014 State Wrestling Tournament at 138 pounds in Class 1A.
• Finished his senior campaign with a record of 53-7.
• He is Mount Ayr’s all-time career wins leader with a record of 143-35.
Track and field
• Qualified for the 2014 Co-ed State Track Meet in the 4x800 relay, the distance medley relay, the 4x200 relay and the 4x400 relay.
• Qualified for the 2014 Drake Relays in the 4x100 relay and the 4x400 relay. The Mount Ayr 4x400 relay was the only team from Class 1A to qualify for the Drake Relays. His relay’s time in the 4x100 at the Drake Relays set a Mount Ayr school record, which stood until the state meet lineup beat that time.
• At the 2014 Pride of Iowa Conference Meet, he placed first in the 4x800 relay, second in the 4x200 relay, first in the distance medley relay (meet record) and first in the 4x400 relay (meet record).
• Won Class 1A state championships in the 4x800 relay, the distance medley relay and the 4x400 relay, helping the Raiders set a new all-time best in Class 1A with 77 points, winning the team championship.
• There have only been three state championship relay teams in Mount Ayr school history, and he ran on all three teams.
• Ran a personal best 1:58 split for 800 meters to anchor the distance medley relay to the state championship and a new school record.
• On the school’s all-time performance list, he ranks third in the 4x100 relay; second in the 4x200 relay; first, second and ninth in the 4x400 relay; first and second in the 4x800 relay and first in the distance medley relay.
• Hit .294 with one double and six RBI in 13 games this year after missing part of the season with mononucleosis. Had an on-base percentage of .442.
• Stole five bases in six attempts.
• Had 16 assists and 11 putouts, with just four errors, in 31 chances.
• Signed to run track and field at Southwestern Community College.