Osceola Masonic Lodge member earns award
CEDAR RAPIDS – Ronald Harper, a member of Osceola Masonic Lodge No. 77 at Osceola, has earned a 2013 Master Builder Award. He currently serves as lodge secretary.
A Master Builder is a “Brother” who is actively involved with the present work of his lodge.
The more than 20,000 Masons in Iowa are dedicated to the betterment of themselves, and to their family, church and community.
Membership is open to men at least 18 years old. For more information, either e-mail email@example.com, or check on the internet at www.grandlodgeofiowa.org.
More Local News
- American Cancer Society honors Clarke County
- Clarke PTCO fundraiser going on
- FFA students attend national convention
- Murray FCCLA members attend rally
- Does property-tax reform affect you?