Free Rachel Holder concert scheduled
A free concert by musical artist Rachel Holder is planned Tuesday, Sept. 24, at Lakeside Casino. Food will also be available.
Rachel Holder, a proponent of the “no text and drive” campaign and is going to be in Osceola. The event is sponsored by Chat Mobility.
The reception begins at 6 p.m. and the concert starts at 7 p.m.
If you would like to go, contact Terri Gray at 1-800-944-5526. Space is limited so sign up now.
More Local News
- American Cancer Society honors Clarke County
- Clarke PTCO fundraiser going on
- FFA students attend national convention
- Murray FCCLA members attend rally
- Does property-tax reform affect you?