• Ranked 13th in Class 3A in rushing, finishing with 1,260 yards on 173 carries for an average of 7.3 yards per carry. Rushed for 20 touchdowns.
• Caught three passes for 48 yards and one touchdown while playing running back after injuring the thumb on his throwing hand.
• Completed 50.5 percent of his passes for 708 yards and a touchdown to interception ratio of 8:4.
• Tied for second in Class 3A in interceptions with seven. Ranked third on his team with 56 total tackles, including three solo tackles for loss.
• Named INA Class 3A first team all-state as a defensive back.
• Selected to play in the 2013 Shrine Bowl.
• Averaged 11.4 points per game during the 2012-13 season, shooting 56.5 percent from the floor and 66.7 percent from the free throw line.
• Finished second on his team in assists with 54 and led the team in steals with 50. Also blocked five shots.
• Led his team in rebounding, averaging 5.3 rebounds per game.
• Named to the Class 3A INA third team all-state.
Track and field
• Qualified for the 2013 Drake Relays in the long jump competition, in his first season of jumping. He finished 11th with a jump of 21-1.
• Won the Hawkeye 10 Conference championship in the long jump with a jump of 20-7.5.
• Finished 11th in the Class 3A long jump competition at the Coed State Track Meet, leaping 20-6.25.
• Will be attending Simpson College, where he will play on the basketball team.