• Finished eighth at the 2012 conference meet, running 17:47 on the 4K course.
• Was an all-conference performer all four years.
• Led her team with 13.8 points per game on 41.3 percent shooting from the floor, 33.8 percent (24-of-71) from 3-point and 74.8 percent from the free throw line.
• Tied for the team lead with 50 assists, while leading the team with 83 steals and 21 blocked shots.
• Grabbed 4.3 rebounds per game.
• Selected to play in the IGCA Larry Niemeyer Senior All-Star Game.
• Named INA third team all-state as a back court player for Class 3A.
• First team all-conference in the South Central Conference.
• Conference champion in 2013 for doubles with Libby Bemis, giving her three conference championships in her career. She won the singles title in 2011 and 2012. Was also a four-time all-conference performer.
• Helped the team win it's fourth consecutive conference team title in 203.
• Qualified for the state doubles tournament for the second consecutive season in 2013, after placing sixth with Kelli Ehrhardt in 2012.
• Qualified for the state tournament three times total in her career, also qualifying for the state singles tournament in 2010.
• Finished the 2013 season 8-1 in singles action and 18-2 in doubles play for an overall record of 26-3 for the season.
• Passed Kelli Ehrhardt (106 wins) on the school's all-time career wins list, finishing with a career record of 108-23.
Track and field
• Ran a season best time of 5:31.24 in the 1,500 meter run.
• Signed with Grand View University to play basketball and tennis.