• Finished fifth in Eight-Man in passing yards with 1,899 yards on 120 completions, averaging 15.8 yards per completion and completing 55.3 percent of his passes. Passed for 35 touchdowns compared to only seven interceptions.
• Rushed for 1,113 yards on 130 carries for an average of 8.6 yards per carry. Rushed for 27 touchdowns, including a long of 77 yards.
• Finished third in Eight-Man in total offense (rushing and passing) with 3,012 total yards.
• Collected 80 total tackles, including solo tackles for loss. Intercepted seven passes during 2012, tying him for sixth in Eight-Man. Returned one interception for a touchdown. Also recovered two fumbles.
• Led his team to back-to-back trips to the UNI Dome, including one runner-up finish.
• Named to the Des Moines Register Elite all-state team as a defensive back. Named first team INA all-state as a defensive back for Eight-Man. Named Eight-Man captain of the all-state team.
• 2012 Iowa Football Coaches Association Eight-Man Player of the Year.
• Finished sixth in Class 1A in scoring, averaging 24.0 points per game on 46.3 percent shooting from the floor, 34.3 percent from 3-point and 78.7 percent on free throws.
• Dished out 189 assists, finishing third in Class 1A. Also finished third in steals with 127, becoming the state’s all-time career leader in steals. He averaged 7.6 assists and 5.1 steals per game.
• Aside from ranking first all-time in state history in steals (459), he also ranks seventh all-time in scoring (2,360) and fifth all-time in assists (704).
• Averaged 4.7 rebounds per game and blocked nine shots over the course of the season.
• Named to the Class 1A INA second team all-state as a guard.
• Won the 2012 Central Iowa Sports Award for High School Male Athlete of the Year, presented by the Greater Des Moines Convention and Visitors Bureau and Des Moines Area Sports Commission.
Track and field
• Ran a leg on the Bluegrass Conference championship winning 4x800 relay for the fourth straight year.
• Qualified for the 2013 Coed State Track Meet in the 800 meter run.
• Hit .489 with 14 doubles, one home run and 22 RBI. Has drawn 10 walks compared to just three strikeouts in 92 at-bats. Has stolen 29 bases in 30 attempts.
• Has a record of 4-3 in six starts and 10 total appearances on the mound. Has thrown 51 2/3 innings with a team-best ERA of 3.39. Has recorded 73 strikeouts compared to 35 walks. Holding opponents to a batting average of .152.
• Signed with Graceland University, where he will play basketball.