Ugandan Orphans Choir to perform in Osceola
Ugandan Orphans Choir, under the ministry of Childcare Worldwide, will be performing at Faith Fellowship Church 7 p.m. July 24 in Osceola.
The choir of 10 children, ages 11-14, perform as a music team. They sing, play their African drums and other instruments, dance traditional dances in colorful costumes and sing folk songs in their own language, which is Luganda.
In addition, the choir has learned some contemporary worship songs in English. There is no charge for this event. The public is welcome to attend. For more information contact Pastor Sheldon Lorenson at 641-342-6603. The church is located at 230 S. Fillmore St. in Osceola.
More Local News
- SICOG receives grant from Iowa Finance Authority
- Boyer participates in prestigious World Food Prize Global Youth Institute
- Clarke students visit fire station
- Cummings completes new certification program
- Technology integration into curriculum at Clarke Elementary School