Osceola Sentinel-Tribune


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Knocked-over candle may have caused Murray house fire

MURRAY — While the cause of a house fire in Murray Thursday has yet to be determined, Murray Fire Chief Aaron Brammer said it most likely started in the living room.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (54.237.249.10), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Osceola Sentinel-Tribune. All rights reserved.