Former Hindu at Faith Fellowship
Jonathan Maraj of Darjeeling, West Bengal, India, will be holding special meetings Saturday night and Sunday morning at Faith Fellowship in Osceola.
Maraj was born into a high-caste Hindu home on the island of Trinidad in the West Indies. He has spent the past 40 years traveling and speaking throughout India, Malaysia, Alaska, Trinidad and the U.S. His wife Indira, is a medical doctor.
Maraj is a Bible teacher. Saturday night’s meeting is 7 p.m. Sunday morning schedule is 9 and 10 a.m. Faith Fellowship is located at 230 S. Fillmore St. in Osceola
More Local News
- American Cancer Society honors Clarke County
- Clarke PTCO fundraiser going on
- FFA students attend national convention
- Murray FCCLA members attend rally
- Does property-tax reform affect you?