Green Hills AEA meeting scheduled
The Board of Directors of the Green Hills AEA will hold their regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 26, at 6 p.m., at the Red Oak Regional Office, 212 E. Coolbaugh St., in Red Oak.
Detailed materials concerning the meeting may be examined in the office of the Board Secretary after Feb. 20.
The tentative agenda for the regular meeting will include:
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Introduction of Guests and Distribution of Materials
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Approval of Minutes
5. Open Forum
6. Annual Progress Report for Green Hills AEA
7. Exira and Elk Horn-Kimballton Community School Districts’ Petition to Reorganize
8. Legislative Update
9. Financial Reports
10. Personnel Matters
11. Approval of Agreements/Contracts
12. Resolution Regarding Early Notification of Retirement
13. Administrative Reports
a. Administrative Reports
b. Board Reports
c. AEA Board of Directors Conference, April 4-5, 2013, in Des Moines
14. Other Business
15. Time and Place of Next Meetings
16. Collective Bargaining Strategy Session
The Board will recess for a strategy session of a public employer concerning employees covered by a collective bargaining agreement as provided in Section 20.17(3) of the Code of Iowa.
17. Administrator’s Evaluation
An executive session will be conducted in accordance with Section 21.5(l)(i) of the Open Meetings Law for the purpose of evaluating the Chief Administrator.
This notice is given pursuant to Iowa Code Chapter 21 and the rules of this governmental body.