Back in business
After kitchen fire, Family Table Restaurant returns with new improvements
The Family Table Restaurant is up and running.
Recently, the restaurant had a small broiler fire in its kitchen. The fire was out by the time the fire department arrived, but there had to be tests to make sure everything was cleared and good to go.
"When they ran the tests to get our lines back up and running, they found that we had some gas leaks that were just from the pipes from the building," said Amber Smith, who owns Family Table with her husband Doug. "So, that wasn't a maintenance issue or anything, I think it was just age of the building."
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org